ABOUT WARM STREET
Warm Street has been built by a team of music heads who have a love for music and the cultures
surrounding it. It’s a mad thing when you get to do what you love everyday, make a difference and support
the scenes you care about. We originally formed from businesses built within youth and music culture.
Our past experience helped us become consultants, building brand identity and cultural sincerity. We’re
best known for our work with the likes of Red Bull Music Academy, Wray & Nephew, Magnum,
Ballantine’s and adidas. We are a social-first agency helping brands share their love for music.
The Senior Account Director has ultimate responsibility for all agency output on this account, leading the team to deliver high quality ROI. Operating as the voice of the client in the agency - and the voice of the agency to the client - they ensure the strategic brief is met across all work, keeping brand reach and relevance front of mind at all times. The Senior Account Director will think three steps ahead, guiding and motivating the team to deliver excellence for the client at all times. They are responsible for managing and developing all members of the account team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a senior director with experience of strategic and tactical decision-making to reach target consumers. You will have experience at a senior level of leading social-first work for brands in the alcohol sector, preferably those activating within music. You will have a proven track record of executing stand out campaigns and excel at client management and creative marketing solutions. You will be the client and project execution expert in the team and you will lead by example, fostering a positive and productive team environment. You will have a solid understanding of Jamaican culture and the UK music scene.
- Senior point of contact on all client and brand matters.
- Define brand’s cultural output: ensuring they show up credibly in the communities and culture of the target audience.
- Drive and manage response to new briefs alongside the team.
- Regularly review campaign delivery and results: driving implementation of improvements to maximise ROI.
- Account team lead: ultimate responsibility and accountability for all team output. Hold team accountable on all phases of project delivery. Communicate priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Team resourcing: forecast, recruit, onboard, manage and develop account team (permanent team members and freelance support).
- Lead account team with influence: empower and support staff.
- Drive growth of the account group: identify opportunities and action them.
- Diligently manage overall client revenue, profitability and performance against internal KPIs.
- Gatekeeper of all business policies and processes: ensure all team members maintain exceptional standards.
- Support business services with any legal and financial negotiation.
- Deep knowledge of and connections in Jamaican culture and UK music.
- 4+ years experience leading teams to deliver social marketing campaigns.
- 6+ years of overall experience within brand or music marketing.
- Exceptional understanding of culture marketing strategy and tactics.
- Experience of handling high stakes conversations with clients and partners.
- Experience of all social media platforms, features, tools and amplification tactics.
- Experience of line management and people development.
- Knowledge of client’s brands - understand their activity and tone of voice.
- Execution expertise mixed with high level strategic thinking.
- Confidence to take a project from brief to final delivery with a high level of detail.
- Detailed in the delivery of scope of work, legal and budget documents.
- Able to maintain a proactive and calm attitude.
- A confident communicator, able to demonstrate leadership both verbally and in writing.
- Passionate about brands and driving teams to deliver at the highest standard.
- Passionate about delivering innovative campaigns that utilize social media in creative and inspiring ways.
- Confident in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel strategies and delivery.
We’re not here to coast along with the traditional marketing industry model, we want to change the face
of culture, do things no-one else will take a risk on and push our clients to positively impact people’s
lives. We want to make a big impact and this includes improving the diversity of our agency family, with
representation at every level, and no more ASSUMPTIONS. We are a purpose driven company, and
actively involve our team in defining how we can better support the cultures and communities we work
Full Time Contract Flexible with 1-2 days in office (when office reopens)
Salary: £60 - £80k DOE