Reporting To: Senior Social Strategist
Location: Flexible with 1-2 days in London office (when office reopens)
Start Date: Immediately
ABOUT WARM STREET
Warm Street has been built by a team of music heads who have a love for music and the cultures
surrounding it. It’s a mad thing when you get to do what you love everyday, make a difference and support
the scenes you care about. We originally formed from businesses built within youth and music culture.
Our past experience helped us become consultants, building brand identity and cultural sincerity. We’re
best known for our work with the likes of Red Bull Music Academy, Wray & Nephew, Magnum,
Ballantine’s and adidas. We are a social-first agency helping brands share their love for music.
The Senior Account Director has ultimate responsibility for all agency output on this account, leading the team to deliver high quality ROI. Operating as the voice of the client in the agency - and the voice of the agency to the client - they ensure the strategic brief is met across all work, keeping brand reach and relevance front of mind at all times. The Senior Account Director will think three steps ahead, guiding and motivating the team to deliver excellence for the client at all times. They are responsible for managing and developing all members of the account team.
The Creative Strategist has strong experience in planning, developing and implementing creative strategy for consumer brands - especially when it comes to social media. They work closely with the Senior Social and Account Managers and Culture Managers to inform, define and inspire brand or campaign creative and direction. They will have a deep understanding of brands and music culture and will use this expertise to drive and shape campaigns on social media. The Creative Strategist will have strong communication and organisational skills and have a genuine desire to work with a team of creative doers. They will work directly with the Senior Social Strategist to inform strategy & creative direction, and will be mentored and coached by them directly.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a creative and strategic thinking individual to bring their music and cultural understanding to our brand clients to create boss campaigns. You will have experience across all aspects of creative strategy and will be used to working across account teams adding expertise and knowledge. You will know what strategic methods and tactics work best for clients and will have a deep understanding of how to reach and communicate authentically with the target audience whilst considering the client's key commercial needs and objectives of the task at hand.
- Understanding our client’s key commercial needs, and developing strategies and creative ideas that respond via culture to drive commercial success for our clients.
- Deep understanding of contemporary culture and cultural trends and how to ethically and persuasively engage with these to drive traction for our clients.
- Constantly asking…. why? Rigorously championing clarity of thinking and communication.
- Preparing and collating relevant insights to current work in culture, whether through desk research, quantitative social media data or qualitative research.
- Distillation of any insights to inform strategic direction.
- Preparing campaign strategy, specifically campaign messaging, content cadence & ensuring this runs from strategy through to execution of all campaign assets.
- Prepare campaign creative, alongside any additional creative routes and writing all associated with creative briefs.
- Leading on content calendar mapping, ensuring cohesiveness across all social platforms, alongside ideal cadence of campaign vs always on messaging.
- Working directly with our data / paid media strategist on any campaign planning, media mix format and data analysis to optimize campaigns.
- Support in pitching new creative social routes and campaign ideas.
- Strategic input into any new business pitches, and or attendance at pitches.
- Writing all creative briefs for creative team or partners, and forensic analysis of social assets to ensure clarity & persuasiveness of messaging
- Delivery of creative assets in partnership with Senior Social & Account manager, ensuring regular and accurate feedback to creative team
- Preparing moodboards / storyboards / or shot lists for content shoots, working with suppliers, partners or talent on briefing and creative direction.
- Suggesting creative partners for Warm Street to work with eg: photographers, illustrators, videographers, animators etc.
- Creation of mood boards and creative direction on creation of all social assets.
- Analysing ongoing campaign performance and looking for opportunities to optimise to exceed KPI’s
- Working across all Warm Street clients.
- Supporting and feeding into Warm Street Social media strategy.
- Coaching and development with our Senior Social Strategist
- Strategy agency experience essential.
- Deep knowledge of and connections in Jamaican culture and UK music.
- 2+ years experience working as a creative strategist.
- 4+ years of overall experience within brand or music marketing.
- Exceptional understanding of culture marketing strategy and tactics - including earned, owned and paid media opportunities
- Experience of all social media platforms, features, tools and amplification tactics. Ongoing hunger to keep on top of new features, functionality, channels and opportunities
- Knowledge of client’s brands - understand their activity and tone of voice.
- Execution expertise mixed with high level strategic thinking.
- Ability to stretch and build creative concepts into deliverable executions.
- An arbiter of quality content; someone who can review and advise on the quality of creative assets produced
- Able to maintain a proactive and calm attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Passionate about delivering innovative campaigns that utilize social media in creative and inspiring ways.
- Deep understanding of multi channel strategies and delivery.
- A confident communicator, able to demonstrate leadership both verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills that can be applied to colleagues and external parties alike.
We’re not here to coast along with the traditional marketing industry model, we want to change the face
of culture, do things no-one else will take a risk on and push our clients to positively impact people’s
lives. We want to make a big impact and this includes improving the diversity of our agency family, with
representation at every level, and no more ASSUMPTIONS. We are a purpose driven company, and
actively involve our team in defining how we can better support the cultures and communities we work