Role: Senior Culture Executive
Team: Wray and Nephew
Reporting To: Senior Social and Account Manager
Schedule: Full Time Contract
Location: Flexible with 1-2 days in office
Salary: £27k - £30k
Start Date: January 2022
ABOUT WARM STREET
Warm Street has been built by a team of music heads who have a love for music and the cultures surrounding it. It’s a mad thing when you get to do what you love everyday, make a difference and support the scenes you care about. We originally formed from businesses built within youth and music culture. Our past experience helped us become consultants, building brand identity and cultural sincerity. We’re best known for our work with the likes of Red Bull Music Academy, Wray & Nephew, Magnum, Ballantine’s and adidas. We are a digital-first agency helping brands share their love for music & culture on socials.
The Senior Culture Executive is native to the social media, music and culture world. They are integral to the team and success of Warm Street providing support to senior members to enable them to work collaboratively to deliver campaigns and projects on time and within budget. The Senior Culture Executive is collaborative, enthusiastic, innovative and passionate about client servicing. In addition, they are reliable, trustworthy, proactive, great communicators and have an attention to detail. They are personally motivated in helping shape and evolve brands through culture and music.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone with exceptional organisational
& administrative skills. You will have had experience client servicing, as well as enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence to help Warm Street deliver game-changing campaigns and projects for our clients. They will have a passion for music and a deep understanding of the surrounding culture. They will have a strong understanding of how to use social media strategies and campaigns to grow an authentic brand. They will be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Provide support with general account management admin to ensure the smooth running of projects eg. weekly status update calls with clients, meeting reports etc.
- Day to day comms with freelancers/suppliers on projects including briefing/ensuring invoicing - written and verbal
- Spotting opportunities including social & cultural trends and in turn suggesting artists & cultural figures to collaborate with
- Development and management of social media content calendars across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with the support of the Senior Account and Social Manager
- Manage supplier contracts, issuing purchase orders and invoicing
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager with reporting and insights and the development of social performance reports
- Manage Wray & Nephew seeding opportunities - securing and delivery of these opportunities
- Manage Magnum Hotline - reaching out to hotline, managing stock and ensuring delivery of stock to Hotline members
- Lead on the logistics of delivering reactive opportunities, working through from brief to delivery
- Ensure the upholding of brand’s Tone of Voice guidelines
- Report into Senior Social and Account Manager and Business Director weekly
- 3+ year agency experience in a client-facing/client services role
- Highly organised, dependable, reliable, efficient, and proactive individual
- Able to spin several plates at once
- Culturally aware and sensitive
- Account management experience essential
- 1 year minimum experience working across social
- Must have an interest and deep understanding of music and culture
- Up-to-date with all social media best practice, formats, channels and technology - and hungry to learn more
- Demonstrated project management experience supporting across all areas campaigns and projects
- Confident in establishing and developing new relationships
- You are known for your rigor and proactivity, and don’t hesitate to challenge the status-quo to find better way of working
- Calm, positive & resilient under pressure
Shit scared at start, fulfilled at finish, we’re not here to coast along with the traditional marketing industry, we want to change the face of culture, do things no-one else will take a risk on, push our clients to positively impact people’s lives. With diversity at the core of our company values, we drive forward representation at every level. We are a purpose-driven company, with an Academy helping those from marginalized backgrounds gain access to the industry. We care about our crew, with a Head of People ensuring our members are nurtured, developed and happy. We actively involve everyone defining how we can better support the cultures and communities we work with.